Petersburg Pilot -

To the Editor: Death by fluoride

 


I met a friend at the post office last week, and he told me that nobody had ever died from fluoride. Well, he was wrong.

There’ve been many cases of “death by fluoride.” I’ll mention just one that Alaskans ought to know: (From the Anchorage Daily News, September 22, 1992) “Dominic Smith didn’t realize that water from the village well was killing him. So he kept drinking. The sicker he got, the more he drank. The more he drank, the sicker he got. All around his part of the village, his neighbors were falling sick, too. By the next day, Smith was dead... A system that pumps a flu...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2017

Rendered 12/14/2017 12:42