Petersburg Pilot -


Photos from: Putting together the puzzle of historic homes in Petersburg




This image is from Allen Lund's photo collection

This house at 201 Lumber Street is Peder and Anna Lund's house. In 1914, Peder and Pete Slugen built the house, along with a barn. Their son Arne and his wife Dolores bought the house in the early 1940s, and it stayed in the Lund family until the 1980s.



Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019