Home Photos About Contact Advertise
Subscribe Sign In
Map courtesy of the USACE - Alaska District
The area of South Boat Harbor outlined in red is the General Navigation Feature. The Unites States Army Corps of Engineers will fund 90 percent of the dredging in the General Navigation Feature, and the Petersburg Borough will fund the remaining 10 percent. The borough will have to fund 100 percent of the dredging in the area outlined in black, known as the Local Service Facility.
P.O. Box 930Petersburg, AK 99833Ph: (907) 772-9393
© 2022 Pilot Publishing, Inc.
Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021