To the Editor

 

January 18, 2024



Thank you Petersburg Volunteer Fire Department!

To the Editor:

January 10th at 2:30 am, we were woken to a sound like a jet engine, only to see one of our outbuildings engulfed in flames. The building that housed our hot tub, sauna and large freezer caught on fire and burnt to the ground. In the building were 4 small propane tanks and one medium sized tank. Fortunately the tanks all vented at the top valve, so there were no explosions, just forge like heat.

Even though everything in the building mostly melted from the intense heat, no one was hurt or injured and no other buildings were impa...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 02/23/2024 10:21